Your gopro is worth it
SAFETY FRAME AT A GLANCE
- Durable aircraft aluminium, lightweight and compact, sleek look
- Fits on all GoPro’s Hero 3+ and Hero 4 housings
- Easy, fast and solid mounting with included hexagonal (inbus) key
- Reliable attachment for included safety leash (can be used on left or right side)
- Protects the vulnerable lens glass and its frame from scratches and impact
- Salt water and UV radiation resistant (rinse after use)
If you are the lucky owner of a GoPro Hero 4 cam, you maybe already discovered that there is no proper place on the housing to attach a safety leash to your expensive camera. The closing lid is not suitable because the leash could pull the housing open! With the Hero 3+ housing, you could at least fiddle your leash through the hinge of the back door, but it was an annoying job.
The Safety Frame solves this little problem very elegantly! By mounting this lightweight brushed aluminium frame you get an easy to use slot to attach your safety leash, that will fit rope up to 2.6 mm thickness. But it also protects your vulnerable housing’s glass lens and the black anodized aluminium frame around it from scratching and heavy impacts like hitting tree branches, stones and so on.
You only have to tighten one little hexagonal bolt and the Safety Frame stays firmly at its place. Don’t worry: this tiny bolt doesn’t have to do the job, the exact fit of the Safety Frame around the aluminium lens provides a solid hold.
In stock (can be backordered)